31.1.11

28 Days of LOVE


Since this is the month where love is in the air the Peterson's are kicking off February with "A Daily Dose of LOVE." As a family we are going to document daily at least one thing that we love. I originally came up with the idea as something for us to discuss at night over dinner but then I thought it would be fun to incorporate it into the blog. I probably wont post daily, but I will try to as often as I can, to at least put some pictures of the things we love the most. From Glade down to Bentley we are all going to do it. McCoy is even going to take his own pictures of the things he loves on his DSI and I am going to download them for him. Can't wait to see what he comes up with. Should be interesting. I would love to see glimpses of the things you love on your blogs too. Join the fun and track your Daily Dose of Love!

2 comments:

Bradbury Bunch said...

LOVE THIS IDEA!!! :) I think I'll join you! It reminds me of the Thankful month--and that was so fun, it helps you see things OUTSIDE of the everyday routine. AWESOME!! I'm all aboard on this daily dose of love train! Thanks for the invite!

And your kiddos are so good! What a sweet relationship those two have. Adorable! Bentley is growing so much-she's beautiful just like her momma!

And I would more than appreciate it if you would PLEASE try to tell Little Miss Sunshine to make her way over here...we're desperate! At least have a moment of silence for us in that warm sunshine! :) Yes, I'm jealous and I just might have to bribe Nick into moving to Florida sooner than later! :)

Sommers said...

nice amber!! you are so creative!! I will see what i can come up with!


My Little Sunshine