7.2.11

Daily Dose of Love Week 1

The "LOVE PROJECT" is funnier than I thought it was going to be. I love to hear the things that McCoy comes up with and even the things he thinks Bentley would say if she could talk. It is a really nice way to just remember to appreciate the little things that bring us joy daily. We use to play the Up/Down Game or YEAH/BOO game. Where each person says something that was good about their day and something that was not so good. So McCoy insists that with our new Love game, we say something we love and something we don't love or don't really like about our day. The biggest thing I have found that I LOVE most is the game itself. I feel very blessed and fortunate that my family is able to sit down together and have a family prayer, enjoy mealtime and partake in this fun little dinner game too.

These photos made it to the top of the Love List for Week 1:


Glade: Watching Wipe Out with the kids and hearing them laugh.


Bentley: Being outside and wearing my shades like Daddy.
Amber: That distinct sound I hear when opening up a can and the burn I get in the back of my throat after my first gulp! Burns so good Baby! (Obviously I am off the wagon already. Disclaimer - NOT MY FAULT! Publix Groceries had it on Sale for BOGO plus each case had its own $1 off coupon. I only paid a $1.50 each. How could I pass that up?

Bentley: I Love mommy's Cell phone and sitting in Brothers chair and Looking busy.


Ok, the next one is a favorite of Mine: I LOVE to read and I love that my kiddos LOVE to read too!
McCoy is reading anything he can get his hands on. He is really into anything Star Wars, Diary of a Wimpy kid series and he recently just discovered the Captain Underpants series. I often find him laying on his floor reading books or flipping through his Lego magazines. We frequent friends of the Library

Bentley's favorite book is: I love You Through and Through (This was one of Macs favs too when he was a baby)
McCoy : I love to play outside riding my four wheeler, GraveDigger and Bikes.
(McCoy took this picture: He said His love of the day was the park and this was his favorite thing at the park.
Bentley: Loves Nap time. Can you spy Bentley sleeping in the stroller?
Glade: I love my baby girl.
Also, No pictures, but...
Tuesday: McCoy - I loved playing with my friends today. They make me smile
Wednesday: Glade - playing ball
Thursday - Me - Hanging with the girls at Bunco
Friday - McCoy rocking out at Kiki's Birthday party.
Saturday - McCoy - donuts, Me - spending time with McCoy doing our monthly Dunken Donuts and Home Depot Day. Bentley - getting my first lolly pop from the bank lady.
Sunday - SUPERBOWL oh and Church too of course :)
Today was the start of week 2: These were the items on the top of the Daily Love List:

Bentley: Going to baby story time at the Library.

McCoy: Taking sissy to her story time and getting to play with the toys there.

3 comments:

SAYDA said...

Those two little ones are just perfect!

SAYDA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
v johnson said...

Lovely! I miss you SO much... kiss the babes for me xox


My Little Sunshine