2.11.11

It's Fall Ya'll

McCoy and his buddy Layla dressed as Scarecrows for their Fall on the Farm play their class put on.

Here's my little Punkin's at the St. Peters Pumpkin Patch





And this is Bentley dressed up as a Skeleton with some of her friends from her little playgroup.

 This is the first year we have carved pumpkins....and it will probably be the last! What a stinky squishy mess and it didn't help that I picked some bad pumpkins and forgot that they don't really last long in this Florida heat. We carved them a five days before Halloween and by Sunday night they were mush! We had to scrap them off the steps! The kiddos loved them though....and for those cute faces I would do it again I suppose....maybe....

Another Pumpkin patch...we just can't get enough Halloween! And no that is not SNOW....just white tarp, but we pretended it was LOL.

No comments:


My Little Sunshine