26.2.11

I'm not gonna cry....I'm not gonna cry....

OK, so I have been trying my hardest to live in denial. I am not ready for my baby girl to be one years old already! While I have been watching her grow and bursting with pride over her daily accomplishments, time has been sneaking into my home and stealing away precious minutes hours and days I swear. I simply cannot believe that almost a full year has past since I was sitting in the rocking chair next to her crib, cradling my abundant belly while cooing welcoming words to my precious unborn baby girl. I remember telling her how excited I was to meet her and that I loved her so much already. Dreaming about what she was going to look like. Anxiously awaiting the feeling of holding her in my arms and smelling that wonderful baby smell. I remember thinking my heart was for sure going to burst when I saw her because it was already so full. I wasn't sure I could even fit an ounce more of love in that thing. But sure enough when I laid eyes on her my heart grew and immediately filled up again. I'm so blessed to have so much to love.
Since Bentley's Birthday is next week I have decided to dedicate a week of Blogging to my little princess. All post for the next week will be mainly about our little Bentley-ah-boo-boo, or Boo as we call her. :)
I took these pictures tonight during her nightly bath. Post #1. Boo boo loves her "pretties." (Hair Bows and bracelets). She wakes up in the morning and points to her pretties that are hanging on a ribbon on the wall, picks one out and then patiently waits for me to place it in her hair. Even after her bath she will often try to get me to put on a pretty for her as I'm dressing her in her Jammie's. She is such a girlie girl and I LOVE it!

1 comment:

Sommers said...

i love this post!! Times sure Flies!!


My Little Sunshine