5.6.10

Bentley Paige is 3 months old!







3 Months Old!!!!!

Daily she is growing right before my eyes. It is so fun to watch her change and discover her world. I love her so much my heart could burst!

Bentley Loves...

Mornings: She wakes up every morning with a huge grin. She is always so happy to see me so no matter how early it is I have to smile back! :-)

Baths:She LOVES her bath time. No longer a sling in her bath, she bathes laying down in her tubby and she loves to kick and splash. Bath time is my favorite time of day because it is the start of our truly one on one time. After bath we dress and sing and then she eats and goes to bed. (and lucky me....she sleeps a 7 hr stretch followed by another 4 hr one).

Kick Time: She loves to lay on a blanket and just kick and stretch. She really gets moving. And she does her tummy time pretty well too. She is a pretty strong little dolly who loves to get her exercises.

Brother: She looks for McCoy whenever she hears his voice and smiles when she finds him. He moves around so much and she is just completely entertained by him all day. I totally accredit the fact that she has such strong neck and back muscles to McCoy because she has to move around a lot just to follow him.

Daddy??? Well, since day one she has not had a fondness for poor Glade but lately she has let him hold her and she didn't cry and she even smiled at him a few times this week. Today he held her and she smiled at him and cooed with him. He said they had a great conversation. I think she is coming around!

Dislikes: Her car seat. Actually she HATES her car seat. As soon as I buckle her in she starts whimpering and as we drive away she is full on crying. But as soon as we get to wherever we are going she is happy as a clam again? Hoping this is just a phase. Hopefully a short one!

Sleep note to Bentley Paige: Oh my silly sleeper. Your sleep patterns are just like your brothers. You kick off all the covers and move around a lot. Sometimes I will find you in the exact opposite position I laid you in your crib. On two different occasions you kicked a leg out of your button up pajamas? Sometimes you scoot from one end of the crib to the other. And you often smile in your sleep. :) Sad though, you sometimes whimper in your sleep too :(. I always love to watch you sleep and it is always fun to go to the crib and she where or what position you will be in. :)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Maddie was the same way - never in the same position twice when I would check on her in her crib. So fun!

Lori Steadman said...

Very cute. She's starting to look a bit more like McCoy.


My Little Sunshine