20.6.10

Happy Daddy's Day

Nothing more sweeter than the sound of babies cooing and little ones playing with their daddy! Watching you play with our babies and help them learn about this beautiful world and all the wonderful things in it...well it just makes me love you more and more with each new day. You are a wonderful father to our children and we are so lucky you are the head of this household. You provide for us, you care for us and you let us know you will always be there. Are children are so blessed! I always say it, but it is because I believe with ever fiber of my being that it is more than just LOVE, it is meant to be! You were chosen for me and I for you and us for THEM! I am eternally grateful for you! Te amo mucho babe and Happy Fathers Day!

No comments:


My Little Sunshine