25.6.10

Rollin...

Bentley Paige rolled over today! She has been rolling on to her side for the past couple of days and today she made it all the way over! It took her a while but she powered through it and then she did it again after waking up from her second nap.
Discovered her feet recentley and loves to suck on her toes.

And another big first....REAL FOOD! I have been studying her for the past two weeks now. She watches us eat with such intensity and she tries to grab at our food during dinner so this morning for breakfast I thought I would test the waters. I mashed up a little sliver of banana and gave her a little taste of the mush thinking she would spit it out right away or at least do the whole tongue thrust thing but much to my surprise (and secret dismay) she sucked it down and eagerly awaited more.



I love her so much and AM and will be sooo proud of her every accomplishment, but truth be told, as she approaches and and conquers each new milestone I often find myself torn between the "perfectly proud momma moment" and the "please stop time, I don't want my teeny tiny baby to be doing this yet" moment. Time is flying by WAY to FAST. I feel like I'm gonna blink and she will be moving out....I know its years away but I am already meloncholy over the whole thing. Oh and by the way, she is 16 weeks old today....


















3 comments:

Korbi said...

Little Miss Bently is all growed up! Well, not really, but as everyone says "time goes by so fast!" Paisley always sucked on her toes! When sh'e fall asleep in her cradle she'd always have a hold of both of her feet...up by her head

Anonymous said...

Just that is necessary. I know, that together we can come to a right answer.

Anonymous said...

In it something is. Now all is clear, thanks for the help in this question.


My Little Sunshine