12.10.09

It's a GIRL!!!

We found out today that we are having a GIRL! I think daddy was the happiest. At first McCoy refused to except the reality that his baby brother is now a baby sister. He has told us all along that it was a boy and now he says we have to try again. LOL. He did say however, when he was looking at the Toy's R Us flyer and he spotted a pink power wheels jeep, that he would "buy it for his baby girl sister when she got big like him". Awe. He is coming around already.

I am really excited. It's gonna be a whole new world! I am completely scared to death too but I know I have a lot of great friends who are gonna help me out. And lots of family just a phone call away.

Sugar And Spice and Everything Nice! Ribbons and Bows here we come!

5 comments:

Bradbury Bunch said...

HOORAY! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't wait to see a baby Amber! :) Girls are so much fun! Start stocking up on lots of hairbows/headbands! They're a favorite when it comes to girls....along with shoes! :) Oh everything about them is wonderful! And McCoy is going to be the best big brother!!

We're so excited for you!!!! XOXO

Anonymous said...

ANY NAME IDEAS!!!!!!

Joel's Family said...

CONGRATS... That is so exciting. After having all our boys and we finally got a girl. THEY are so much fun, you will LOVE IT... So so exciting. Glade is going to be wrapped right around her finger for sure. Congrats again.

Angie said...

congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys! She is going to be a beautiful little girl!!!!

v johnson said...

YIPPIE! WHOOO HOOOOO! So excited for you guys :)


My Little Sunshine