15.10.09

Driving Myself Crazy...

Today is one of THOSE days...

I was trying to post our Disney pics and then the Internet shut off and I lost all the post I was working on. So I re-posted all the pics and now for some reason they only show up under the second posting on the blog. So if you want to see the Disney pics look under the "It's a Girl" post and the next post under that should be "Destination Disney". I don't know how to fix it without having to re post everything. Blah....

This day started off great with McCoy 1st art class session. He LOVED it. He brought home a "Masterpiece" as he called it, framed and everything. I LOVED the class because he got to have fun and make a big mess with paints and other art supplies and somebody else cleaned it up! Win win!

But as the day went on strange things kept happening. When I went to take McCoy to school I almost got beheaded by a duck. It flew right over my shoulder and landed on the ground in front of me. Then we saw 2 iguanas on the school grounds after pick up. One was stopping traffic. It was laying in the middle of road just sunning himself I guess. He was a huge fella. Then as we started to drive closer he finally got up and started walking away but not very fast little stinker. McCoy thought I was gonna run him over but I was just trying to get him out of the way. Before we headed home we stopped at 3 different stores to find egg nog. I am beyond cravings, I am obsessed! I bought not 1, not 2 but three different bottles just to make sure I don't run out again before I get to the store to by another bottle. Geeze. I am losing it!

1 comment:

Korbi said...

whoo hoo! It's a girl! You wanna know the best things about girl babies? When you change their diaper and the end up peeing, it just trickles down, it doesn't go straight up in the air and hit you in the face/ear/arm/Tshirt/changing tabel.... The Best I tell, the absolute best...


My Little Sunshine