4.9.09

Never to early to Rock!

McCoy woke up the other morning and wanted to put on a concert for me. He put together a make-shift microphone (Had to have a mic because Uncle Jordan always sings and rocks out with a mic), then he grabbed his guitar, had me sit on his bed and then he started going to town. I loved every second of it. He is my personal little entertainer!
He loves music! Always has. One of his favorite games right now is LIPS on XBOX 360. It is a karaoke game. I just wish we had more songs on it. His fav songs to sing are, Rolling - Limp Bizkit, ABC's - Michael Jackson, and Ring of Fire - Johny Cash. I love to listen to his little voice sing Ring of fire. It cracks me up. I will have to try get some video of that on here. I'm not good with the videos though. I have tons and tons of pictures but I am lagging on the video. I guess I will have to work on it.

No comments:


My Little Sunshine