20.9.09

And then there were two...

On Saturday Daddy got the opportunity to head out to the Gainesville Swamp to watch the Florida Gators game with a buddy of his and McCoy and I got to have a mommy and me day. Daddy had to wake up super early to get the game so McCoy and I got to sleep in. Then later that afternoon we met up with a good friend and her adorable baby girl for lunch at one of our favorite places, Tijuana Flats! Yum! We did a little shopping afterward and then headed home for a little nap before we hit the movies that night. This was our first time going to the movies just me and McCoy and it was also both of our first time seeing a movie in 3D. I have to say it was such an experience, I loved watching McCoy's face as he tried to dodge things that were coming out of the screen, and also how he tried to catch things that weren't really there. I think I watched more of McCoy than I did the actual movie but I just couldn't help myself. It was so funny to hear all of his excitement and reactions to the movie. My favorite though was after the movie he wrapped his arms around me and gave me the biggest hug and kiss on the cheek and thanked me for bringing him to such a funny good show. Awww - I live for those moments! McCoy was asleep when daddy got home from the game so the next morning he woke up and just couldn't wait to tell daddy all about the movie, "Where the things come out of the screen and really look like they come so close up to your face!" The smile on his face as he described it just lit me up again inside. I love that little stinker so much and hope he never gets to big to hang with his momma.

No comments:


My Little Sunshine