14.9.09

Coughs and Crushes

The stinking cough is still hanging out in my throat and refuses to leave. I am getting desperate. I have been kicked out of my bed for a week now. I've been on and off the phone today waiting for the doc to get back to me with some other options. It is just a simple sinus infection but the actual infection is long gone. So basically I'm suffering from post nasal drip. Seriously. Something so minor has me begging for relief - guess everything is a big deal when it comes to being preggy.

But on the up side. Aside from the retched cough (and the gagging/puking it causes) I am actually pleased to say that yes, aside from all that I am feeling pretty good. I am getting some energy back and moving around a with a bit more ease. I am in de-clutter mode these days too. I have to be careful because I just want to go around the house and start throwing things away to make room. Make room for what I don't know yet, just feel like I need more room and open up some space.

And the big guy is doing great! He is finally all settled in school and gets ready and goes happily into class with no more tears. It took the first two weeks to get him back in the groove but now he has lots of friends in school and even his first "CRUSH." Isn't that crazy? Glade and I have both tried to talk ourselves out of it because we just couldn't believe it. He is too tiny our baby boy, but yes, he is crushing hard on a little girl in his class. Everyday he asks me if she will be there and if I think she will sit by him or play with him at recess. And if she talks to him it is his "Best Day Ever." Oh, Boy! I think it is just too funny. Although sometimes it's so sad because he gets so heartbroken on the days she doesn't play with him. What's a momma to do. At least everyday is a new day and he bounces back fast that's all I can say. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

VIcks Vapor Rub has done wonders for me while preggo. ALl over the throat, front and back and chest! Good-luck

Shay and Kira said...

I hope you get feeling better! Thanks for the birthday wishes, it was great. Shay got me the cutest helmet and riding jacket for our motorcycle. I will post pictures soon.

Savannah said...

Ahh, love is rough, hang in there big guy : )


My Little Sunshine