1.7.09

McCoy's Crafty Thanks

McCoy loves to "Create." It's hard to get him to sit still long enough to get into a project sometimes, but once he gets going he has a ball. He even has his own little craft bag he pulls out when he is ready to get busy.
Of course he loves to paint because of the mess it makes I'm sure, and he loves stickers and stamps too.
So for project time last week he decided that since he had some very special people he had to give thanks to that he would make them all "crafty cards like mommy does". So I helped him cut out the cards and squares to decorate the cards and he glued and stamped them himself. Than He painted white paper lunch sacks to us as envelopes. He had to help me read the addresses so I could write them out, and then he labeled and stamped them.


Since he still can't quiet reach the mailbox I had to lift him up to stick his letters in and then he wanted to sit there till the mail Lady came. But the rain drove us inside before we got to see them delivered.

And a few weeks ago we had some of McCoy's little play mates over for a "BEAR'Y Special Picnic". The kids came and played and we had an indoor picnic and decorated Bear masks. I love watching little ones get color and glue and then Beam with Pride not afraid to say "Hey look at Mine, It is Beautiful or Take a Picture of Me and My awesome Project!" I wish we could all be so proud!




My dining room table is covered in glue and paint constantly but it just reminds me of how much fun we have while we play and create there.

1 comment:

Savannah said...

You are such a fun mom, you two are always doing something creative!


My Little Sunshine