26.7.09

Who you calling Chunky...

Baby Blood Update...Well, I am still waiting for some relief on the morning/evening sickness. I never got sick with McCoy so this is a whole new ball game for me but hopefully I am almost past this stage. I am really excited but being sick and tired does tend to wear on my excitement level a bit. I sleep ALOT! Glade is so wonderful to notice when I am fading fast and lead me to bed and take Mccoy out of the house for a bit so I can rest. I can't really complain too much but I know I will just be so much more happier when the nausea stage passes.

But being sick doesn't seem to be affecting my overall weight gain any. My belly has already popped. I wasn't expecting this until the end of the fourth month but thanks to my lovely "Loose" tummy from baby number 1, which seemed to remember all to well being rounded, my belly just couldn't stay down. :) Oh, well its just a physical reminder that there is a little fella or girly growing in there. :) McCoy still insists it is a boy growing in there because he really wants a brother. Only time will tell though and we just can't wait to find out!

No comments:


My Little Sunshine