20.7.09

McCoy Update...

A few things you might not know about McCoy...

1. He LOVES HIS MOMMY AND DADDY so much that he still sleeps with them at night to make sure they stay safe and don't get scared.
2. He LOVES just about anything with wheels...cars, monster trucks, etc.
3. He is only 3 but he packs food away. He can eat 2-3 hot dogs, 3-4 slices of
pizza, or a "Daddy" size bowl of ice cream in one sitting and still ask me 20
minutes later for a "Snack"
4. He is very afraid of most noises. The sound on most of his toys is turned off so the toys don't go off by accident and scare him.
5. His current favorite songs are TNT-ACDC, Boom Boom POW -Black Eyed Peas, Fire Burning on the Dance Floor - Sean Kingston, and Waking up in Vegas - Katy Perry.
6. He loves shoes, I fear as he gets older and his kicks get more expensive I am gonna be in for trouble. He likes fancy sneakers...it's his thing.
7. His favorite drink is still "Pink" milk.
8. He is excited for school to start. He goes five days a week in the fall. Momma is not so excited :( but working on it.
9. Right now he says he doesn't want to be a grown up. Because as he puts it... "I like being my size, cuz that's the same size as my friends. I just like being a boy"

And last but not least... ... ... ... ... ...

5. HE IS FINALLY GOING TO BE A BIG BROTHER!!! Thats right we are expecting! And we are all so excited! Just don't call McCoy a Big Brother. . .He said he is not Big enough or old enough to be a BIG brother yet. He can just be a BOY brother he said. Dang it, he is too darn cute! Hope the next one is just as fun! We can't wait to meet him or her in February. That's right, I am about 10 weeks prego. Already starting to pop a little. Brother and daddy are way excited! McCoy says its going to be a boy but so far I have been really sick and I was never sick with McCoy so we will see. Daddy was hoping for a boy but gets a little gleam in his eye when we talk about it being a girl, and I am just excited! Boy Girl BABY I can't wait! McCoy nicknamed the baby Baby Blood? I have no idea why other than he heard me talking about the baby and all the routine blood work I was going to have on my next visit. But yes, right now it is baby blood. And McCoy has already embraced his BOY Brother role. He is very protective of my belly, if I say that I am cold he will cover me stomach with a blanket so the baby doesn't get chilly. After everything I eat he wants to know if the baby likes it or not. And if I get sick he says, "Well guess you shouldn't eat that, the baby doesn't like it."

We are just so thrilled and can't wait to share more news about our new budding family member. More updates to come and next month Ultrasound pictures! :)

6 comments:

Kellie said...

YAY, that is so exciting! Congrats!!!

Jason & Makenna said...

Yea! Congratulations. McCoy says the cutest things! He already sounds like he is going to be an awesome big brother.

Korbi said...

this is sooo exciting! Congrats Amber, Glade, McCoy, and baby Blood. Baby Blood, you will very VERY MUCH LOVED AND TAKEN CARE OF! Keep us all posted! :)

Savannah said...

Yay!!!!!!! Congratulations you three! The first one is so cute I knew you would have to make another : )

Mastrude Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you guys. Hopefully the sickness goes away quickly! Can't wait to see pics of the new little one!

Sarah Stokes said...

YAY!! Can't wait to see you 3, well okay, you 2 but bring Glade too :)


My Little Sunshine