20.9.08

Taste Sooo Good. . . Tastefully Simple!



So I attended a Tastefully Simple Party a couple of months ago and fell in love! The food was sooo yummy and beings that I am no great kitchen connisour, the Tastefully Simple food is awesome for me. It is quick and easy add one or two ingredients, mix bake and serve, what more could you ask for. The bread is what sold me though. It is amazing! I made a loaf yesterday and today Glade and I sat down to the last few slices. We didnt even put anything on it, we just tore it off the loaf and ate it. It is sooo yummy! I am having a Tastefully Simple party next week and am sooo looking forward to tasting some of the new stuff. Yum Yum! Plus Im just excited for an excuse to have another Girls night!:)

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love bread but I don't bake it - so I just wish you would hurry and move back here so I can come visit you and you can make us bread!


My Little Sunshine