22.9.08

Berry Banana Shakes make it all better...



Some would say its really not such a bad thing to get hurt around here...If you do happen to bump your head, stub your toe, or smash your finger...chances are your gonna get a yummy treat! I don't know what it is and I hate that I do it, but food always makes everything better! Especially yummy food. When McCoy is hurt sugar free Popsicles usually do the trick. Tonight was a pretty big booboo though (yup, another goose egg) so we had to break out the shakes. Red and Black Raspberries, Blue Berries, Bananas and a some ice milk make a yummy and slightly healthy feel better treat. I really hope I'm not alone in "Food Healing" concept. :)

2 comments:

Julie said...

That poor kid - I'm just not sure what to say about that goose egg. We've only had one and it was traumatic for me.

When we are going over to Grama Binki's, Jack still asks if McCoy will be there. Sure had fun with you here.

Anonymous said...

You are not alone! I think kids love treats. That one sounds like a healthy treat. Love ya, Amber.
Sayda


My Little Sunshine