13.2.08

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Just wanted to wish you all A Happy Valentines Day! Remember to tell someone you love them today! Actually remember to tell lots of people you love them, nothing makes a person feel better than knowing they are loved!

Your Never to Tiny to Love...
McCoy and his bestest friend Robbi...



These two just melt my heart. They play together almost everyday. And even though both of them can talk, they often use a language that only they can understand. They are very huggy and lovey, one is always following the other, they have to sit right next to each other, and even though they fight sometimes, they are usually quick to say sorry and they cry so hard whenever we have to seperate them.
McCoy wants me to say a message to his friend: "Happy Vantins Day to my Fiend, Lub Matoy"


And these are just a few things I love...
*Mornings: Waking up next to my handsome hubby and little Rockstar boy everyday for family snuggles. Plus its hard to wake up in a bad moon when the sun is always shining!
*Motherhood: more rewarding than I could have ever imagined! I love my little Rockstar more than words could ever describe!
*Family time: We always eat our 1st & last meals of the day together and sometimes when were lucky we get to eat lunch together too! Evening walks. Glade and I have such wonderful talks & we love to watch Mac run and try to "winned" us in a race. Plus after we walk we usually come home and have dessert. (What would be the point of exercising if I didn’t get to reward myself LOL)
*Being Comfy: which means I love my comfy pants! I like to get dressed up when I leave the house but as soon I’m home I slip into "house clothes" & put my hair up! Thanks mom and dad for my new jumpsuits! :)At least I still look cute when I'm comfy and just chilling at me casa!
*My hobbies: Books Books Books! I love to read, always have and love that my little fella shares my love of reading. It is such a fun bonding experience to share a good story. Scrapping projects: books, cards, and other scrapping crafts. Yoga. Im not much for hard core exercising but I do enjoy a nice calming session of stretching and breathing - nothing feels better.
* All my family! I am so lucky to come from such a wonderfully fun loving inward and outwardly beautiful family. I am even luckier yet to have also married into a rather large family of fun easy to love members! I am twice blessed to have such a huge group of people to love and be loved by.

4 comments:

Shay and Kira said...

Oh my gosh! How cute! I can see him growing before my eyes...on the blog. haha. Sure miss you guys. It's so nice to able to see what you are up to!

Sarah Stokes said...

Just come home already! I miss your guts.

Sarah Stokes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bradbury Bunch said...

They are just toooooooooo cute! I hope they stay in touch forever, because they are quite the couple!! :)


My Little Sunshine