23.2.08

Getting Crazy on a Saturday Night


Today was such a beautiful day that I took McCoy and his bestest friend Robbi for a swim & we had so much fun.

After swimming, and after the kids went down for nap my wonderful friend and neighbor Missy did my nails for me. She just does wonderful work & it feels so nice to get pampered like that I must say that I enjoy it way to much. It’s nice to feel so girly & we always have such good chats. Well Missy also just recently purchased a T.A.T. machine. (Temporary Airbrush Tattoos) So with her new machine on trial right now she needed some fresh "canvas" to practice on so Glade and I volunteered our skin. We had so much fun. To see Glade with tattoos though just makes me laugh. She said she plans on practicing on us some more throughout the week so maybe you will see more pic’s soon.



After our Tatting party, we went to Kabosko’s Creamery which is just a little shopping center outside our community. Every weekend they have a car show there and live music so we took the kids and of course Mac loved the cars. He tried to identify ever car with a car from the Lightning McQueen movie. And with the live music of course came some dancing in the streets. McCoy and Robbi were getting down.

When we got home we had a nice little dinner together munching on some homemade Manicotti, garlic toast and salad. And for dessert we had fresh fruit and marshmallow cream cheese dip. Yumm Yumm. It was such a complete fun filled day and we are so lucky to have such good friends who just happen to be our next door neighbors. Thanks Curry’s for sharing your Saturday with us, we had a blast.

5 comments:

Shay and Kira said...

nice tat! haha! Sounds like a fun weekend.

Jensen Family said...

What fun day! Life just isn't comlete without good friends to share it with!!

Kellie said...

Looks like fun!

Sarah Stokes said...

I don't think Glade matches his Tat! He has to much of a boyish face to have one! When you coming?

Anonymous said...

Man, them are some nice Tats! I am so glad you enjoy your nails, I could really get them done in 30 mins, but purposely take 3 hours so we can have lots of girl talk! I love Glade's comment "You mean your doing her nails again....?" We love you (and need you) a whole bunch!.............Missy and Robbi


My Little Sunshine