10.2.08

Getting Crafty


Just wanted to show off some of the cute cards made by The Scrapping Chicks over the weekend. We had a good time. We got together on Saturday and did a Valentines card crop and swap and here are a couple of the cards we made. It was a lot of fun to just sit together and watch everyone with their own tools and techniques. Like I said before I am not much of a scrapper but when I do scrap I always have a good time and I'm really trying to get back into it. This was a fun weekend project with the gals, we talked, laughed a lot and ate way to much chocolote! Thanks Jen for bringing the turtle-esque candie, it was awesome!

6 comments:

Bradbury Bunch said...

They're adorable!!! Great job ALL OF YOU!!! Now I want to do a card swap!!

Kellie said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! I really want to get back into scraping. To answer your questions, my background came from shabbyprincess.com. I did a post about digital scrapbooking a while back. You should try it out, it's fun!

Sarah Stokes said...

Why are you trying to be crafty? Just come back and build your house all ready!!!!!!!!!

Jensen Family said...

They turned out great!!

Korbi said...

all of those cards are so cute, mind if I steal some ideas???? Anyways, skydiving is everything you are dreaming it to be and more. Only problem is, Stephen says I can't go again because I have a family and kids, so if it's McCoy and Glade holding you back, understandable. :) I have this picture somewhere of you with a lemon or an orange in your mouth going on a bus to a game somewhere. haha!

steph said...

Your card turned out amazing. What is with all the craftiness?


My Little Sunshine