10.10.10

The Yarbell and other funny McCoy Stories

The YARBELL! McCoy's latest "invention."

In his words, "The yarbell is is for children and babies. To help your Children and babies sleep better because it is extra comfy and soft and is only made on a bed for super softness! That's what helps the children sleep better."

He grabbed every blanket and pillow he could find and piled them on my bed then laid my super soft blanket over the entire pillow mound and then gave me the above infomercial on his new invention the Yarbell. Kid is a salesman LOL.

This is Mac alseep in his Yarbell. Awe. It really works!


And here are just a few other funny stories I want to remember:

McCoy: Mom, who created God? Me: Nobody. God is the Creator. He created everything.
McCoy: So he created people? Me: Yes. God created Adam and then he made Eve so Adam wouldn't be lonely. McCoy: Who did God make to keep Eve company then? Me: Well she had Adam McCoy: But he is just one boring guy. She needs a friend too. I LOVE all my friends. Who will she play with? Me: (after I stopped laughing). Well, Adam was her friend too and she was his. And then they had babies and those babies had babies and so on and so on and then there was lots of people on the earth and they had lots of family and friends.
McCoy: So God just made two people! Adam and Eve made the most ya know!
(side note: this conversation as with the majority of our conversations, start off so random. Out of the blue he will just come out with these questions. He was sitting on the floor playing with his cars when he looked up and asked me this as I was walking by. I love it. I love that he is always thinking)

Glade and I were discussing some options for our winter travel plans and I threw out that maybe him and McCoy should go on a father son trip. I asked McCoy if he would want to go on a trip with just him and daddy. He looked at me, looked at Glade and sternly said, NO. I can't go anywhere without MY Bentley!

We were all in the bed the other morning catching a few more minutes of sleep when McCoy woke up rolled over and cozied up to Bentley and said, "Come her little sissy, I need my morning snuggles from my sissy."

And last but not least. McCoy got a new fish today because his other fish Girly who we had for almost a year, died. :'(

He picked out his new fish right away and wouldn't even look at another fish. He carried the container up to the counter and told the cashier. This little fella is my new friend pet. I will take good care of him forever!

In the car he called his dad to tell him and he said, "Dad, I got a new fish today. He is a blue Double Tail Male and he is Beautiful! Oh, and I named him Spencer."

He held the fish while we drove home and I could hear him saying, "Spencer you are gonna love our house. Its big and I have fun toys and a nice little glass fish house for you to live in. You will Love it. I will take such good care of you and love you forever!" When we got home I grabbed the fish so McCoy could unbuckle and the fish started swimming around like crazy. McCoy immediately snatched the fish back and said, "Oh mom, you scared him. Its OK little fella, I'm right here. See mom he likes me! When I talk to him he looks right at me."
I love watching him put forth so much care and love. He is so wonderful with his sister so I shouldn't have expected anything less for a fish. He is such a terrific big brother and I am so proud of him everyday. I love my babies so much and love all the time I get to spend with them.

No comments:


My Little Sunshine