9.11.09

What's Up Doc?

Another appointment with the mid-wife this week and all is well! Mommy and baby are doing good. I have realized though that I am now just a little past the halfway point and I really haven't documented much about this baby and I am starting to feel like a slacker mom. So I have decided to finally start writing a baby journal and I just started putting together her scrapbook two weeks ago. It doesn't have anything in yet but I am going to put together all the pages so I can get started with her ultrasound pics and when she gets here I can just put in all the pics I am going to take of her when I get them and viola the book will be done. If I take 1/2 as many pictures of her as I did of McCoy then the book will get filled up fast. I just want to make it easier for when she comes. Over the next few weeks I will share a few stories and pictures from the journal and scrapbook. It was fun to go out and buy pink paper and flower embellishments. I am finally coming to terms with the fact that I am really going to have a little baby girl here in a few months and not just a dancing monster in my belly. I am getting so excited and nervous. The whole pregnancy has been a new experience for me, I feel like I have never been pregnant before because of the drastic differences between the first time. And now I think about how different it will be to have a girl vs a boy. It is all so exciting and scary at the same time. Something new to look forward to every day.

No comments:


My Little Sunshine