5.11.09

So she thinks she can dance...

Tuesday night while watching So You Think You Can Dance, the baby just started starting going nuts! She is a mover and a shaker any way but any time the dances started and the music began playing baby girl in my belly was kicking up her feet (or arms, knees and elbows - I really can't tell LOL). It was also the first time that McCoy actually got to feel her move. It was so amazing! I mentioned out lout that she was kicking he heck out of me and he said, "Mom can I see if she kicks me?" I immediatly said sure and let him put his hands on my belly. He has tried this before but he doesnt sit to still himself so he never has the patience to wait for her to kick. This time he placed his hands on my belly and sat ever so still and all of sudden she gave a power house kick and his eyes immediatly went super saucer size! They opened up so big and he had such a look of wonderment his mind was racing I could tell and then he said, "WOW! She really did kick me! She must think its New's Years and its time to come out now!"

Note: He keeps asking when the baby will come out and I have to tell him, not for a long time. I told him after the holidays then it will be closer to her time to come. Like after Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. He can't wait for the next Holiday to come and to get a little bit closer to meeting his baby sister.

These are his personal name choices so far...
*Pizza
*Feets
*Water

Needless to say we are still considering a few other choices.

5 comments:

Julie said...

So fun! Jacee was the same way. We had our dance studio when I was pregnant with her so she was around music all the time! She still loves it. We're so excited for you!

Kellie said...

I'm all for FEETS! Yeah for dancing babies, I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Name here Sasha JUNE

Lori Steadman said...

Pizza Peterson does have a ring to it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

My Little Sunshine