12.6.09

Because I love Him...

Amber HEARTS Glade...


Because I love him...
I will learn how to make homemade gravy. Someday. :-)
I will laugh out loud more often because he cracks me up.
I will treasure every kiss and embrace especially my good morning kisses.
I will launder disgusting stinky boy socks...even when they are wet from basketball sweat...ewwwww.
I will smile more often because he makes me so happy from the inside out!
I will always feel safe and comforted by his presence.
I will cook more often and actually learn to love the joys of cooking.
I will be forever grateful of the beautiful child he has given me, and the life we have created for ourselves.
I will always go to bed to bed with a full heart because I know I am loved!

Because I love him, I will look forward to whatever the future holds for us. I know we can handle anything together. I love you sooooo much babe. Happy 5th Anniversary! Te Amo Mucho Mucho Mi Amore.

2 comments:

Sarah Stokes said...

Damn straight I wore cowboy boots! Jessica Simpson Daisy's from Macys.com ...

SAYDA said...

Happy 5th anniversary!


My Little Sunshine