7.6.08

Happy Doughnut Day!


Hope Everyone had a wonderful day yesterday Celebrating National Doughnut Day! I am a holiday freak! Any reason to celebrate makes for a grand day and fun outings. McCoy and I made paper doughnuts with sprinkles and pink frosting of course (my boy knows a thing or two about good doughnuts!) in honor of this scrumptious holiday. (I know soo Cheezy but we had fun) And keeping with the festive spirit we made a delicious trip down to Dunken Doughnuts to commence with the celebrating! It was a glorious sugar filled day with Sprinkles on Top!




















2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

You are too cute! What a great mom!

Bradbury Bunch said...

You are such a cute MOm! I would've drove to Dunkin Dounghnets with you! Yum! Maybe I can celebrate that holiday a few days late!

Where do you find out about these holidays?!?

It was fun catching up with you on your blog! Your family is adorable and McCoy is as handsome as ever!! You're always having the funnest adventures together--and I enjoyed seeing every picture!!!

Enore my friend...Encore!


My Little Sunshine