20.4.08

My Goodest Bestest Friend...




The past week was very fun for me because I got to spend it with my Goodest Bestest Friend! Tasha came out to Florida hoping to get away from the cold and into some sun. Unfortunately she forgot to leave the cold and wind back and Idaho. When she first got here it was barely 60 degrees which was a very big rarity for Florida this time of year. Luckily it started warming up as the week progressed. It was actually perfect whether for sightseeing because we could walk around and not get to hot and we could lay out and not melt. I was missing my friend so much and was so happy to have her here. It was perfect timing. I have been so busy lately with this or that it was nice to get a little mini vaca. And I have been missing everyone back west too so it was nice to hear about Idaho and what people are up to. It was absolutely wonderful!

My Goodest Bestest Friend, thanks so much for flying across the country to see this paradise over here and spend some time with an old friend. I love your guts chica! Try not to freeze in that snow over there.

1 comment:

steph said...

Your hair is adorable! Love it!


My Little Sunshine