18.9.07

What's your favorite Chip Dip???


McCoy has always loved yogurt. He lived off of Yo-Baby for a while. Lately he has been in an experimental mood with his food. Today it was yogurt spread over tortilla chips! Yumm Yumm right? Maybe not to you and me but it sure was tasty to him. I laughed so hard because watching him eat his yogurt chips reminded me of my two younger brothers who, when they were little, use to dip every sandwich they had in whatever they were drinking. A peanut butter and jelly sandwich got dipped in Milk. OK, not so bad, but in Kool-aid? Or a tuna sandwich dipped in OJ. Gag. I guess its a kid thing. Thankfully I dont remember any of my own weird eating habbits. LOL.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Yum Yum! Ashlyn use to dip everything in applesauce. Kids are so funny!

Sarah Stokes said...

Thats the White in him!!!

Bradbury Bunch said...

Hey U! I love your taste in blog templates!! :) I'm lovin this blog stuff-we can stay in touch better this way! McCoy is such a cute boy! You all look great---I can't believe we're all moms now!!!


My Little Sunshine