15.9.07

Im getting bigger everyday...

Glade and I were both conked out cold this morning. McCoy woke up early and kind of nudged us to get up like he usually does. When neither of us woke up, he climbed over Glade and down the side of the bed walked down the hall to his bedroom turned on his TV, grabbed some toys and his blankie and sat in his little leather chair to snuggled up and play. We felt him get up and so we got out of bed a few minutes later to check on him and he was so content all by himself and so proud of himself for being such a big boy. I was so impressed! As soon as he noticed I was watching he got up gave me a kiss and a hug and pointed me in the direction of the kitchen so I could open the fridge for him and then he proceeded to grab a juice sippi cup and a yogurt, closed the fridge and then put his breakfast down on the table, walked over the silverware drawer and signed spoon.



WOW, when did my baby get to be so big, so independent and so smart. If he could have opened the fridge all by himself I dont think he would have missed me very much this morning! Now if he could only learn to measure the laundry soap and do a few loads of whites I would really be impressed! Just kidding, its just that I guess I have been in denial about my baby getting bigger. I know I have a million more milestones to witness McCoy growing up but I just dont think Im ready. I absolutly love playing with my "Big Boy" but sometimes I sure do miss my "baby"!

1 comment:

Sarah Stokes said...

Amber Dawn..........Sounds like it is time to have another one!


My Little Sunshine