24.6.11

This and That

Remember this stuff? It takes me back to high school. I found some at Marshall's the other day for $2 and I couldn't pass it up. I've been using it for a week now so I should be looking like Rapunzel any day now right?
This is my Crafty Craft for the month. I actually made it for next month though since I have no 4th of July decorations. It was sooo easy and fun. Thanks again Valerie for the cute idea and for sending me the How to link from the Take Heart Blog.

And this is a little outfit I pieced together for my Brothers little baby girl who is suppose to be coming soon. I am so excited I can hardly stand it. It really makes living so far away harder and harder.
I fell in love with this shirt and the colors but it was a little too boyish so I made the tutu and the hair bow and then I sewed a bow on the shirt to girlie it up a bit :)

No comments:


My Little Sunshine