8.5.11



Happy Mothers Day to my Beautiful Momma! She is such an amazingly strong and independant woman with a giant heart. I have learned and continue to learn many things from her. She is a wonderful Nannita to her granbabies. My kiddos are so lucky.


And Happy Mothers Day to all the Amazing Wonderful Women who have helped me, guided me, and set such great examples of mother hood for me. To all my lovely Tias/aunties and all my friends, cuzzies, church sisters, sisters' in law, and especially to all the mothers of the mothers I know. Extra Special Love goes out to my Mother in Law! Vicki your son is my everything and has given me the world. He has such a good heart and I know that is thanks to you and your guidance and love in his life. I am so thankful for you and our relationship. I could not hav asked for a better mother in law and friend!


Hope all my Mommas out there have a wonderful Mothers day!

No comments:


My Little Sunshine