10.4.11

Birthday on the Beach











What a fun way to spend time with the family. My kiddos LOVE the beach and it is so relaxing for Glade and I. We both got some much needed sun too. McCoy has become so brave in the water. He loves to go out as far as he can reach and swim (doggie paddle) back in, he has a ball running into the big waves and pretending to "battle" the water. Bentley loves digging in the sand and she giggles when you take her out in the deep waters. We all have fun building sand castles and moats and just spending time together and enjoying this beautiful Florida weather. This truly is paradise.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Yep, we're more than a little jealous, especially with all of our snow storms we're having this APRIL!

Bradbury Bunch said...

Yep! I too am JEALOUS! Any houses up for sale in your neck of the woods? How fun would that be?I don't know if I can bear another day without Sunshine!

Your Easter Decor is lovely! What a creative idea to do with the eggs!!

Please have a moment of silence for us next time you're enjoying that sun. a.k.a. TOMORROW!!!!


My Little Sunshine