13.3.11

12 on the 12th

We are three months in now and I keep saying I am going to get better at this. Even though I find myself falling short every month, I am determined to stick with with it. Maybe next month it will actually be on time.


1. Bentley in her jammies and bling. She woke up and wanted her shoes on and her pretties right away!
2. McCoy is trying out Golf Lessons.
3. We borrowed little A for the Day. She is so fun! We started off at Shark Park.
4. Rock Band groupies!
5. Little A is gone, Mac is watching Disney for the next 30 min and Bentley is asleep. Time for a Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper . Yes, I've hopped back on the wagon. (I know its not any better, probably worse, but it makes me feel better to read the word diet on the can - sigh. Gulp gulp. Awe, burns so good!)
6. House Hunting - Not as fun as they make it out to be on those HG TV shows.
7. After naps we play outside. My kiddos love to be outside. (for now anyway, give em another month and then I will have to beg. It gets so stinking hot after April)
8. McCoy's Barns & Noble prize for completing his monthly reading challenge. If he reads 20 books for the month he gets to go on a special B&N trip and pick out any book he wants. This Spy book and set had his name written all over it.
9.Watching Bents test out those toddler legs. :)
10. Getting my coupon folder ready for tomorrow's paper clippings.
11. Editing pictures from our Chuck E Cheese trip last week.
12. Indulging in my new read - Jodi Picoult's House Rules. Love her books.

2 comments:

I'm Just Saying said...

Hi ,
Thank-you so much for the sweet comment.I am thinking of selling those bibs on my blog . We need to raise money for something very very important . Ask Sarah. Do u think they will sell ???

Bradbury Bunch said...

Sweet pictures! If we were neighbors I would run over during naptime and have a toast with you with my diet coke! :) CHEERS!! I think I'll have to look into Jodi Picoult's books too! I'm always up for a good read.


My Little Sunshine