13.9.10

A conversation I don't want to forget...

More funny McCoy"isms"

While having lunch today McCoy asked me out of the blue, "Mom, do you miss Fafa?" (Fafa is my grandfather who passed away this year). I said yes and this lead to a discussion about heaven. We talked about what heaven looks like and how we get to heaven and how Jesus got to heaven. We got on to the terms ascend and descend and then McCoy came up with his own term: don'tscend. This is how he described don'tscend...

"Well, if I bad guy ascends up to heaven God is going to look at him and say, NO way, "don'tscend" that guy up here. Then down he goes.

I have to say I was cracking up! We further discussed the topic because I could see the terminology needed a bit more clarity, but man was that funny. I LOVE having him home with me. Homeschooling this year has been the best decision ever!

3 comments:

Sommers said...

What program are you using? What made you decided to so this? funny story. love kids!!

Julie said...

Love it!

Lori Steadman said...

He's a thinker, for sure. Very cute.


My Little Sunshine