27.4.10

Whats going on....

Ok, I know it has been a while, and after this post it will probably be a while again. I just can't find time to do everything I want to do each day...I know I was told a million times this would happen, but I still seriously can't believe how fast time is flying by. I feel like I just brought my angel home from the hospital yesterday but next week She turns two months. TWO MONTHS??? She is growing so fast I just want to stop the days and lock up the time.

Baby Girl is starting to have a lot more hours of wake time during the day. I love to just sit and hold her. Unfortunately I never have as much time as I would like to do that, or the arm strength. She be heavy! After I post this I am actually going to go soak my back and shoulders Hee hee.
And as for the RockStar...well he is busy as ever. Never sitting still. Glade and I are always looking for new ways to tire the kid out. He never runs out of energy. His boo-boo of the week this week is a little black eye. I don't have a pic, but he crashed his bike yesterday and his left cheek hit the handlebar. He was mad for all of five minutes and then he was ready to hop back on his bike and take off again. Last week it was an ant bite. We think he might be allergic judging by how his whole foot swelled up. SO thankful he just got the one bite.
Photo below: Daddy's Girl? Uh, not so fast. We don't know why, but the little dolly is mad at daddy lately. For the past few days she cries LOUDLY whenever daddy pics her up or pushes her stroller. I know she is calm in this particular picture and that is why I took it, along with ten others. It was a rare moment. :) I think Daddy's feelings were a bit hurt but I told him not to worry because in another year or two he won't be able to pry her away.


Two weekends ago was McCoy's Spring Fair for school. We got him a wristband for all the activities and he just had a blast. He painted his face like Spiderman and would walk up to his friends and parents we know and say, "Hey you think this is Spider man? It's not, It's totally me...MCCOY!" (as if they didn't know LOL)


He rode a pony and jumped in the bounce houses, ate Cotton candy, and just ran around like a mad man. I have to say though, my favorite part of the day was when we were leaving he kissed Bentley on the head and said, "Thanks Sissy for making me have a great day and being a good girl."
FLOWER POWER
This is Bentley getting ready to go to the fair. :) She pretty much slept the whole time we were there. She loves to sleep when its extra noisy :)
BIG BLUES?????
Ok, so this may sound wrong, but I completely expected MY baby girl to have BROWN eyes! I have brown eyes and brown hair and even before she was born I just envisioned a little girl with the same features as myself. So I am still taken back by her blue eyes. I have nothing against blue eyes but its just WEIRD to me. They are a really dark grayish blue so I think they still may turn...maybe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.


My Little Sunshine