31.3.10

My lucky babies...

Dear Nanita...




Thanks for playing games with me... ... ... and always letting me win.

Thanks for all the snuggles and undivided attention.
Thanks for taking such good care of me when I was sick.
Thanks for driving me around and going with me to fun places.
Thanks for all the many yummy meals and delicious desserts! And thanks for remembering all my favorite things to do with you! Thanks for making sugar cookies with me and thanks for letting me eat the dough!

Thanks for dressing me up and thanks for all my cute girlie clothes.And most of all...Thanks just for being you and being here. Sorry You Got the "Stink Eye" while you were here :( Hope your eye is all better now.


Thanks Nana for braving the skies and flying out here to be with us and welcome Baby Bentley Girl into the world. McCoy benefited so much from having you here, we all did. Thanks again!

3 comments:

Sommers said...

how sweet!! Love grandma's!!!

Korbi said...

Your mom looks good! (and so do you) and of course, sweet Bentley is ADORABLE! Good thing she takes after you, sorry Glade, I don't lie. ;) It's not in my nature (anymore anyways!) LOL

SAYDA said...

Your mom is so cool. That baby girl is adorable!


My Little Sunshine