12.3.10

Baby Bentley is one week old today!

She has me and her daddy, her Nanna and her big brother all wrapped around her little chubby fingers! We just can't get enough of her.
She has the sweetest little personality. Her movements are so dainty and girlie. She is just so precious and I feel I have been yet again, truly blessed!


The big brother hates to see her sad. He just can't take it and as soon as she starts to whimper he immediately will say, "Hurry mom, she needs Mommy Milk", or "Mommy Mommy I think she wants to be covered up tight." He is a good big brother. So far when he is around her he just watches her, but for the most part he doesn't pay her much never mind. In the hospital when he was holding her he just stared at her for a few minutes and then poked her softly in the face and said, "huh, she doesn't really DO anything?"


So far she likes...snuggles and being held, being talked to and cooed at. She likes having her hair washed and getting her nails filed. Likes having her bed warmed with the heating pad and being swaddled for bedtime. She LOVES to eat! And She LOVES LOVES to sleep!


These leggings actually use to be mine when I was a baby! Aren't the 80's Great! So glad there back in style!
Her dislikes include...being cold, having her diaper changed, being put down when she wants to snuggle, and she HATES when mommy makes her wait to eat!





10 comments:

Sommers said...

I love McCoy comments at the hospital. I can see shaydon saying that when his little brother is born. How precious she is. Congrats again.

Sarah Stokes said...

OMG!! Ha I love her!! She is amazing Amber congratulations - way good picture skills too :)

Sarah Stokes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gnarlynickb said...

Oh she is so precious and beautiful!

That bow is darling on her too--I see you're having fun with the girlie outfits-that's so funny how those leggin's use to be yours. rock on. :)

Geez! Seems like my 8 month old Chloe was this little yesterday!! Enjoy those early morning feedings of just you and her! They just grow up too fast! LOVE YOU!!

And one more thing...McCoy is the COOLEST big brother. He's already protecting his little sis and wants her to have the best-what great buds they're going to be!!!

Gnarlynickb said...

Sorry! It's me Nickie--this is my hubby's log on name and I"m too lazy to change it right now! :)

Angie said...

She is a doll! Love all of her girlie little outfits! And I'm sure McCoy is an awesome big brother!!!

Shay and Kira said...

so precious!!!

Shay and Kira said...

so precious!!!

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat guide[/URL], You are far from alone if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or misunderstood avenues to generate an income online.

SAYDA said...

She is so cute. What a sweetie!


My Little Sunshine