18.1.10

The other Mouse House...

What do we do when there is no school? Head to Chuck E. Cheese with our friends! McCoy and his little school buddies had a great day today at the mouse house. I am wiped but he is still on cloud nine. What a fun exciting place for a little one.





I asked Mac if he was excited to see Chuck E. Cheese and he said, "Yes mom, I was excited but you know that is not the real Chuck E. That is just a costume. But the guy inside was still nice." Thats my little man, to smart for his own good. I am going to be so sad because he is going to be one of those kids who figures out Santa Clause way to early. :(

1 comment:

Shay and Kira said...

Hey i just noticed on your baby counter that you and i are exact opposites. I am 7 weeks along with 33 till delivery and you have 33 under your belt with 7 weeks left! haha.


My Little Sunshine