9.12.09

"I just like to smile! Smilings my favorite!" - Buddy the Elf

I just can't get enough of ELF. I love that movie! Still going full blast in Christmas mode around here. Listening to lots and lots of Christmas tunes. McCoy has been going around the house singing all the songs he has been practicing at school for hisChristmas program next week. I just love this time of year. No matter where you live it is just a magical time. Must be something in the air. ....

Here are some more holiday photos from our home to yours... ... ...








Yummy must try pie! Actually its Cheesecake - Crushed Peppermint Cheesecake. Good stuff. We like Oreo Crust better than grahm cracker, just a suggestion if you google the recipe.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

That cheescake sounds delicious! Love all the decorations, will you be coming home for the holidays?

Anonymous said...

Hi !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://cijinipam.envy.nu/agafyz.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money


My Little Sunshine