9.3.09

Lets Go Play Outside...




Why Hellllooooo, I know its been a while but we are back. This little fam of 3 has been out and about enjoying the awesome weather & spending all our time outside enjoying the time change! We visited the pool today for the first time this year and it was wonderful! I am so excited for beach time! Last week was another first where McCoy asked if he could cross the street to play with a group of kids 3houses down. Since I was going to be outside and could watch them from our house, I finally decided to let him go. My baby is growing up and turning into one of the 'neighborhood kids'. :-)




McCoy and I have also been keeping busy by spending a lot of time with our playgroup doing lots of fun field trips and playdates.
Zoo Days!
This is McCoy, Brandon & Aiden riding the turtles. Today we visited the Palm Beach Zoo with a couple of our playgroup friends. I made up a scavenger hunt for the kids to do and they really enjoyed finding and checking off each animal.

McCoy and Parker watching the Sea Otters.

Pirate starts with 'P' and so does Pirate Party!


McCoy and I hosted another Letter of Week event for our play groups Pre-School Co-Op activities. We focused on the letter P and had a Pirate Party. The kids made their own pirate hats, we sang songs, read books and did some fun games and afterward each kid got a workbook packet to take home.

This is our friends Carolyn and her shy smily guy Brandon showing off his pirate hat.

LCS our Favorite Park!


The boys! Little stinkers. Just about every time I went to take pictures this is what I got, little backsides! I guess they have all had enough of my compulsive picture taking.

LCS has so many fun rides for the kids and mommy loves that they are all free! This is Mommy Annette and her son Parker on the elephant ride. McCoy and Parker are also in the same class at school so between playdates and school they get to see each other a lot.

McCoy and his buddy Hayden hanging out on the tour boat at LCS.
I'm sure you are sick of seeing Lion country Safari pictures but it really is McCoy's favorite park. There is so much to do! I swear we are there once a month and we never run out of things to do! He can't get enough and it is just always so fun I don't mind going again and again!

Extra Notes for me...Random goings on...
* A couple of weeks ago Glade twisted his ankle and was out for a week and then threw out his back and had to visit the chiropractor a handful of times over the course of two weeks. It is finally feeling better and the ankle is good now too. Good luck making it through this next week injury free babe, please be careful!


*I had my first parent teacher conference...McCoy is doing well in school, one of the youngest in his class and has already impressed his teacher very much by how well he keeps up with the older kids. Needs work on scissor skills though. ;-)

*McCoy has also been eating like a horse, must be a growth spurt but he is always saying, "Mommy I'm a little snacky, can you make me a ... or get me a..."

*McCoy has discovered Music on You Tube. All day long we hear Peanut Butter Jelly Time, ACDC TNT & Thunderstruck, and Crank Dat by Soulja Boy. ALL DAY LONG...He sings to himself or is listening the computer. ALL DAY no joke! Watch for McCoy's debut music video coming up once I figure out how to post video. LOL

1 comment:

Angie said...

I want warm weather sooooooo badly! Looking at those pool pictures makes me wish summer were here already! I love the rear view picture!


My Little Sunshine