18.2.09

I am Sooooo Not Ready for this...


So, I woke up early today in the middle of the dark hours to go and wait in line to register McCoy for Preschool. I have heard these registrations get pretty crazy and full fast so I thought I would get there a little early. Come to find out I have no concept of early apparently. When I arrived there was a group of campers waiting by the front door of the school. CAMPERS! Parents camped out all day yesterday and all night to register their children for PRESCHOOL! I have to note though that this school, which by some miracle we lucked out and got McCoy enrolled last year, after registration, and we didn't have to go through all the hoops, is actually a very awesome school and we have been so happy thus far. Luckily I got McCoy enrolled for next year and all turned out well, but seriously if preschool registrations are this crazy I am so not ready for the upcoming school years!

3 comments:

Sarah Stokes said...

Uuck! That sucks, it probably won't be so bad once school starts, just get ready for all the information he will be recieving! Savana used to get comfused and like start off singing abc's then finish the song with twinkle little star. They are so tiny, and learning so much so fast to get them ready for Kindergarten! Is he gonna be 4 in August? See Bryn. won't turn 4 until Feb. so she is kind of home with me for extra long and I can't enroll her for 1/2 a year, so she will have 2 years of preschool.

Julie said...

Hey - does this mean you are not moving back to Burley in 3 months?

steph said...

Did I hear rumor you may be moving to Burley? If so I guarantee you won't be camping out for preschool. That is crazy. I have a daughter with a late August Bday and I can't decide to do preschool or kindergarten this year!!!


My Little Sunshine