4.10.08

Shout out Saturday


Since today is my new found blog tradition...Shout out Saturday's...I would like to give a shout out to one of my favorite cuzzies and of my closest friends! Mrs. Sarah Stokes! I love ya woman! You are one creative and crafty, witty, thrifty, fun, wild and crazy hot momma and I am so glad we are related! I love your guts tonta. The work you do with your camera always awes and inspires me. You found your calling with Capture Life Photography! I love to see your recent photo shoots. You have a wonderful beautiful family and I just think your kiddos are totally awesome! Papi is a little stud, Savana is a cutie soon to be diva, and BJ is one smart little cookie. Me and Mac miss her bunches! Miss You all! That Steve is one lucky Man! I had a wonderful time hanging with you in B-Town. Even though we didnt do anything much every little thing was an adventure! You made ordinary days into extrodinary days and you made sure I had fun. I admire how you are so quick on your feet. You are a problem solver and you always have a plan and you always get what you want! (Speaking of...You better get those plane tickets and get your butt down here). You are an amazing woman and I miss you so much! I am so thankful for blogging and texting the Internet and cell phones! You RoCk!

1 comment:

Sarah Stokes said...

Woo Hooo! That is awesome, I really needed a little pick me up to day and then I came across your blog, I miss your guts and can't wait until Next time!


My Little Sunshine