30.10.08

Pumpkin Pick'n




The sad thing about October in Florida is there is really no Pumpkin Patches :( So we try to make do with the fake patches. Unfortunately we waited a little to long and our pumpkin picking experience was a little on the Charlie Brown side. LOL McCoy tried to be a trooper but he had a hard time finding a good looking little bumble to take home. He was so happy when he finally found one he exclaimed "OK, This is one is perfect and is just my size and is coming home with me!" We took the pumpkin home and opted to paint instead of carve to avoid the mess. Mac insisted that his pumpkin be green and look like a monster. I did not know what he was going for until we started to draw it out. I tried my best to follow his instructions and I hope you can tell which monster it resembles. We had fun painting and McCoy said he can't wait till next year to do it again.







Today was also McCoy's Costume parade at School and let me tell you this kid definitely does not have stage fright. Of course he cries, whines and hides whenever anyone tries to avert his attention from his momma, but give him a costume and put him on a stage and he turns into a little showman. He dressed up as Mr. Incredible. He was flexing his muscles for everybody and just cheesing it, jumping around and waiving to the crowd when he got up on stage. It was quit entertaining to watch and of course as his mother I was a little shocked. :) Then of course he cried again when he realized that he had to go back to class and not home with mommy. :( What am I gonna do with my little mommas boy?



(Sorry about the picture...I did the typical mom thing...I was waiving my camera around and waiving at McCOy and trying to take a picture all at the same time so I couldnt get a good shot. :)

1 comment:

Bradbury Bunch said...

How fun! I love the painted pumpkin face! But McCoy's face is even cuter!

And I'M SO JEALOUS about your cruise! The pictures look great, and hopefully someday we'll be on one!! You're so pretty Amber, how do you pull off being gorgous in EVERY picture???? Do tell your secret please!!


My Little Sunshine