15.7.08

New Background Hassle...

So as you can see I have been trying to update a little and change the background. I lost my last post and a couple of my widgets though. Yuck! I don't know why I keep doing this but it is fun to open the site and see something different from time to time I guess. Oh, and along with apologies, I am very sorry that you keep having to listen to "C is for Cookie." McCoy and I use to love it but not any more. LOL. I cant figure out how to get my passwords to get into my music account and change the songs. Sorry, I am working on it and hopefully will have it figured out soon.

As far as my last post, well I was so bummed that it got erased, because I am totally stoked about my new business venture into Shop To Earn. No worries though, you will definitely hear more about it in upcoming posts. Basically I bought a website and I get cash back for shopping! My site has links to over 500 + different retailers including Target, ITunes, Best Buy, Barnes & Nobles and Walmart just to name a few. So I get $$$ back on items I was going to buy anyway and I dont have to do anything. I also get cash back if my friends and family shop at any of these stores too. So if you plan on doing any online shopping in the near future please please let me know and I will give you my site and user ID to get some incredible savings. My e-mail is: shopwithamber@gmail.com

And back to the blog, hope the new site is pleasing and I will get some new pics up soon. I have been spending most of the day today trying to learn more about Shop to Earn and trying to plan our upcoming trip to Idaho. Glade McCoy and I are so stoked to be going to be going back west to mountain country next month. Only four more weeks and counting down! Thats pretty much all I can talk about these days! I miss my momma and I wanna go home! McCoy and I are going to be in Idaho for close to a month. I hope thats long enough to get my family fix. :) The first weekend we are there Glade McCoy and I are attending the "Brickie Family Reunion!" McCoy is so excited to play with all his cousins! Then Glade will fly back to Florida for a couple of weeks to man the business while McCoy and I vaca in fabulous B-Town and take in all the Grandparent time we can get! Then Glade will fly back to Idaho for his best friends wedding and then its homeward bound to Florida. Hope we survive. LOL. These next few weeks are gonna fly by!

1 comment:

Mrs. Pollard said...

So when exactly will you be in town? I'd love to come and see you guys!!


My Little Sunshine