27.7.08

Can Hardly Wait...

I just pre-ordered my copy of Stephanie Meyer's new book "Breaking Dawn". Gotta love Barnes & Nobles! It seems like it has taken forever for this book to be released and I still have 6 days to go! I read the other three a while ago so I almost want to go back and read them again. They were so good and I am really looking forward to this one and the Movie too! The trailers get me so excited! This is not the type of story line I ever would have imagined I would enjoy but I was captivated from the first chapter of Twilight, they were all good but that one was my favorite.

Note: If you plan on Pre-ordering this book, or ordering any book for that matter please please check out my website first. I have links to Barnes & Noble and Amazon.com

And if you need help, here is how you shop through my site:
1.
Click on my webpage:
www.shoptoearn.net/amberpeterson (you will see a pic of Glade & Me)
2. Browse all the stores that are currently available by clicking on the (Retailers A-Z) drop down menu. Or just type in the store you want to visit.
3. Once you find the store you want to shop at click on it, then click the Green "Go" button right next to the drop down menu. This will bring up an Icon for that store.

*Now just click on the Store Icon and you are ready to shop!

You don't have to enter any special passwords or codes. Just shop shop shop. When you are done the store you are shopping at will automatically let me know. And I just want to say, Thanks again in advance for supporting me in my Shop to Earn adventure!

4 comments:

Kellie said...

I am so excited I can hardly contain myself! We'll have to talk twilight after we read the final book.

Kellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
v johnson said...

So these are the books you have been trying to get me to read... Now I get it... It seems like everyone is into this series. Are you finished yet with the last one? I saw the author this morning on tv being interviewed about her life. I even saw the trailer for the movie you have talked so much about. Hee hee...

SAYDA said...

Went private on our blog. If you would like to be one of our readers please send me you e-mail to nurse.sadie@hotmail.com
Sayda Call


My Little Sunshine