10.1.08

We're Back ... And It's So Good To Be Home!

Well after our extended vacation I must say that it is good to finally be back home in nice warm weather. We are sure missing all the fam though. We are so thankful that we had the opportunity to take so much time for the holidays and spend it surrounded by family and friends. Even though we froze our little bunns off, we sure had a blast and we did so much. I have so many pictures to post of our vaca and I promised the family I would get them all on soon. So starting this weekend I will get cracking. This week is my catch up week on everything else. :) I have a ton of work to do and laundry to sort - yuck! But as soon as thats all done its back to blogging. Looking forward to hearing from all of you soon. Oh Yea! Happy New Year! Im stoked about the upcoming year. Hope all of yours has started off good so far!

Love,
Amber Marie

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I'm glad you guys made it home alright. It was so much fun hanging with you guys on New Years Eve. Let me know next time you come to Idaho!


My Little Sunshine