20.1.08

Going to market...

I was making out my grocery list yesterday and McCoy decided he wanted to make one out too so I gave him a piece of paper and a pen and he started scribbling. I asked him what was on his grocery list and he said, "oranges." Nice I said, what else. "Milt (Milk) he said." Great, and what else, I said? After thinking about it for a minute he got a big smile and proudly said "Toys!" Then he checked his paper and repeated, "Oranges, Milt, and Toys, Yup done!" I thought that was a pretty good grocery list for two year old. LOL.

3 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Amber thanks for stopping by our blog. So good to see you. You are just as cute as you always have been. Your little guy is adorable. It will be fun to keep in touch with you!!

Mastrude Family said...

So cute!

Shay and Kira said...

so adorable. SHay and i were looking through all of our Florida pictures and videos yesterday. The ones of McCoy laughing super hard had us laughing so hard we were crying. It was great. Miss you guys!


My Little Sunshine