31.10.07

Trick or Treat






McCoy had so much fun this Halloween. He figured out pretty quick that a big smile and some form of "Trick or Treat" would get him a bag full of candy. He ran from house to house, it was so fun to watch. We walked the neighborhood with our new neighbors who also have a little two year old. McCoy and and the little neighbor girl Robby ran side by side giving out big cheesy smiles. McCoys version of Trick or Treat came out sounding more like Tick Tee but everyone thought it was cute. He got extra candy at every house. I couldnt stop myself from smiling and laughing. Its the best feeling in the world to see your kid smiling and having fun! By the time we got to end of street McCoy was tired of walking and wanted to be strolled around. Robby was not using her stroller so he helped himself and hoped on in and got pushed from door to door. What a little ham. He sure knows how to work it. LOL. Hopefully he will sleep good tonight from all the excitement and walking. I know I will.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, he sure is getting to be a big guy.

Kellie said...

What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute and he is such a big boy!!! Love you Neya

Bradbury Bunch said...

What a fun age to go trick or treating!! He sure is a handsome bugger...and is going to be such a heartbreaker!!!

Hewards said...

Hey Amber found your blog. Tell Glade hi. Your house is beautiful and your little boy is a doll!

Anonymous said...

While reading your page I am reminded that I need to be more thankful for all the wonderful things I have in my life. Thanks for reminding me, sometimes we need that. Reading your thoughts & daily affirmations allows me to know you better, and I now realize, we are very much alike. And it makes me so happy to know you guys are right next door.
Love,
Melissa (the neighbor)


My Little Sunshine