24.10.07

Good Ol' Fashion Fun

I don’t know what got into us last night but we sure had a lot of simple fun! McCoy really wanted to play with mommy but I was feeling so tired of all his noisy robots and cars so I decided to go old school on him. I pulled out all the blankets from your linen closet and threw them on him one at a time while he was sitting on the floor. He would crack up every time he found his way out of a blanket and another one would land on his head. Then we pilled them all up in front of the couch and played King of the mountain. Daddy even joined in on this game. McCoy would climb up on the couch and push me and Glade off and then stand up with arms raised, give out a war cry and declare his position as King. It was hilarious! Sometimes the big fancy expensive plastic toys pale in comparison to plain old fashion simple make believe.

No comments:


My Little Sunshine