2.4.12

Spring Break, Mermaids and the the McRockStar EXTREME...

Spring break went by way to fast as usual. We spent just about every day enjoying our beautiful paradise weather. We hit the parks, pools and beaches and just enjoyed hanging out with our friends and catchings some sun. I heart the simple life! 









 
Big Mac has been living the summer life already...loving the time change and all the extra outside playtime he gets now. He is getting a little crazy on his bike though and I have to just look away sometimes. Although I have to say that I am truly glad he likes to push his limits. Yes he still has many many fears and cries when he gets a sliver or when you mention dentist ...but when it comes to testing his own limits, exploring and having fun...thats when really comes out of his shell and he really has drive and I love my little dare devil so much.




1 comment:

Julie said...

those pics are so cute! looks like McCoy is having fun on his bike.
Jacee


My Little Sunshine