22.11.07

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I hope everyone has a wonderful time sharing with family and freinds! And of course eating till your hearts content! I am going to miss all the good eat'ns with the fam this year but our friends next door have adopted us family and have ivited us over to dine with them. They are such a wonderful family and we are very excited and look forward to a wonderful Thankgsiving. I am going to attempt to make a Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie...Wish me luck! Hope all your meals turn out well!

Lots of love,
Amber Marie and Family.

1 comment:

Chalet said...

Hey Amber. It is good to hear from you. It has been a long time! Thanks for the words of encouragement. I hope I don’t sound like I am whining. They say what doesn’t kill us makes us stronger, right?

I hope you enjoy the Redskins game. I was friends with Chris Cooley when he was here at USU. I worked with his wife… (now ex-wife). Anyway, I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving with friends…always different than with family. Happy Holidays!!!


My Little Sunshine